Organisez tous vos repas de la semaine en seulement 2h de préparation le dimanche ! Liste de courses, recettes, organisation... On vous dit tout.2 years ago
With this brand new connected storage system, Stor’eat helps reduce waste and prevent food waste in households. Less waste, for a sustainable consumption!
Designed to last, the Stor'eat boxes are particularly aesthetic and original. Designed in borosilicate glass, they resist extreme temperatures (-4° F / -20°; +752° F / +400°C) and can go directly from the freezer to the oven as well as from the refrigerator to the microwave.
And the boxes do not contain bisphenol A, an additional health benefit!
- Made with 2 compartments, it is ideal as a lunchbox to separate food.
- Very simple and quick to lock.
- Clever, the fully removable and unbreakable handles allow the boxes to be easily stacked to save space in the cupboard.
- Smart, each size box corresponds to specific color handle to help you tell them apart at a glance
- Hygienic, the silicone seal can be removed for thorough cleaning.
- Practical, the boxes, lids and handles are dishwasher-safe.
Discover the Stor'eat mobile app that makes these boxes smart and connected. You just have to download the App for free from the Apple Store or Google Play and scan the QR code.
These flashcodes on the handles, give you access to the Stor'eat App for logging the boxes and their content's expiration dates. Automatic notifications can then remind you that it is time to eat what's in a certain box. In addition, you can scan all food products with a barcode and check their nutri-score to eat healthier. You may also later receive information on product recalls that may pose a risk to your health.
F93110Capacity: 1000 ml
Removable handles and silicone seal for optimal storage and cleaning
Free dedicated Stor'eat app
Borosilicate glass boxes, PP lids and food-grade silicone seal
Microwave, refrigerator, oven, and freezer safe (-20°C / 400°C)
2 sizes: 1 000ml, 1 450ml